ACADEMIC YEAR 2016-2017
Reception Class letter - Autumn 2016
ACADEMIC YEAR 2015-2016
Summer Term Letters
Spring Term Class Information Letter
Academic Year 2014-2015
"Play is the highest form of research" Albert Einstein
Academic Year 2013-2014
The reception children have settled in really well. They have been having fun and learning both inside and outside.
- How many dinosaurs can you put in a bucket in 1 minute?
- Making up a story after building a house.
- Sharing a story in our reading area.
- Working together!
- Rescuing knights from the castle with the fire engine.
- Watch me! Using our climbing equipment.
- Cooking on the barbeque.
- Enjoying our new road even in the rain.
- Painting and sticking.
Watch out for our dinosaurs coming soon!